NORWALK, Conn. — Zillion is proud to announce the launch of the RestoreResilience Return to the Workplace Toolkit. A toolkit that proactively assists businesses and their employees as they transition back to in-person workspaces. The toolkit provides resources to maintain mental, emotional, financial, and behavioral wellbeing of employees.
As businesses prepare to reopen, they need to be ready to deal with the stress and anxiety employees face returning to the workplace. There is an urgent responsibility for HR to learn how to best support their employees’ new struggles so they can return to work and continue to be efficient and effective. With the Return to the Workplace Toolkit, forward-thinking businesses have available to them a comprehensive package to help employees where they need it most.
“After adapting to what was a difficult and sudden shift in their daily lives, it’s understandable that employees are finding difficulty in the thought of once again adjusting to yet another change. We’re proud to provide employers with a solution that will enable them to support the mental, emotional, behavioral, and financial wellbeing of their employees during this difficult time. Through our partnership with MindWise Innovations and BrightDime, the Return to the Workplace Toolkit will provide employees with ongoing resources that will help them make their mental health a priority.” – Zillion President and CEO, Cheryl Morrison Deutsch
Employee mental health is a specific area that is likely to suffer throughout the transition back to working in-person. A number of surveys have found that a high number of Americans are uneasy about certain aspects of the return to physical workplaces, such as face-to-face interaction and added financial costs. The surveys showed that:
- 49% of Americans feel uneasy about adjusting to in-person interaction once the pandemic ends.
- 90% of Americans say that money has an impact on their stress level
- 41.5% of American adults have shown recent symptoms of anxiety or a depressive disorder
“BrightDime is excited and extremely proud to be the integral financial wellness partner for RestoreResilience and this highly innovative ‘Return to the Workplace’ program. By taking a whole-person approach to mental, emotional, physical, and financial health, the ‘Return to the Workplace’ toolkit will help alleviate the anxiety and stress employees face when they return to the workplace. Our partnership reflects BrightDime’s desire to collaborate with companies that share our vision that everyone has access to financial wellness.” – BrightDime CEO and Founder, David Stedman
There are a host of worries that employees have, but there are six common anxieties that are most common among employees facing a return to the workplace. The toolkit provides specific resources to help with each of these sources of stress. Those sources are:
- Anxiety/fear of being in public workplace
- Anxiety/fear of getting Covid
- Change to their new work schedule
- Stress of managing care for their kids
- Stress of commuting to work
- Financial stress of added expenses
“Most organizations just don’t have the expertise in-house to provide support for their employees’ behavioral health, despite seeing the rising need for help over the past year and a half. That’s why we’re committed to working with partners like Zillion to empower and support HR teams and their workforce through access to relevant and educational behavioral health content, resources, trainings, and more.” – MindWise Director of Growth, Becky Blackler
HR departments have a responsibility to learn how to best support employees, so they can return to work and continue to be efficient and effective. The Zillion RestoreResilience Return to the Workplace Toolkit has distinct components to support employee wellbeing in five key areas.
- RestoreResilience – a digital support program with live coaching that bridges the gap in care to create more resilient individuals. The program provides individuals with a personal live health coach, relevant and personalized content, community support, and engaging activities to aid employees in times of high stress or disruptive lifestyle changes. By bringing together live expert coaching, community support, and personally crafted wellness suggestions on an easy-to-use mobile app, RestoreResilience will help support and improve your employees’ mental well-being.
- MindWise Behavioral Health Beat Subscription – provides HR, benefits, and wellness teams with 24/7 access to expert content, articles, and other materials that support employees and communities on the topics of mental health and substance use.
- BrightDime is an innovative and holistic financial wellness solution designed to improve the financial well-being of employees. BrightDime’s real-time platform, money organizational tools, one-on-one expert coaching, and tailored education enables employees to make better financial decisions. By tracking goals and investments, reviewing spending and budgets, companies are helping employees drive real behavior change.
- Employee Webinars provided in the Return to the Workplace Toolkit include 6 different live, coach-led webinars employers can offer to their employees at any time throughout the year. They cover topics including stress, burnout, sleep, return to work, community support, and more. This empowers employees to seek out needed help and reduces the stigma of mental health in the workplace.
- Mobile Health Testing is provided by the Zillion RestoreResilience Return to the Workplace Toolkit through a partnership with Mobile Healthcare Services to provide discounts on a variety of Covid-19 testing services to employers. Availability may vary by state.
Zillion is a leading health technology company, offering solutions that blend technology, people, and content to deliver impactful programs targeting the most pervasive chronic health conditions. We do so in two significant ways — Zillion Platform, a content agnostic platform that enables organizations to deliver their programs through a tailored technology and services solution, allowing them to reach their audience by increasing their digital footprint; and the Restore Product Suite, which includes personalized, actionable support for employees that addresses health issues before they escalate. Our aim is to help as many as possible by enabling others to help as many as possible.
To learn more about Zillion, visit us at www.zillion.com.